Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / In-Portal Time Table / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In-Portal Time Table (43)

Posted: 02/18/2003 12:02:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am not sure what these comments are aimed at...

There is no version of In-portal live yet; it's prototype is used on one web site, and it is installed on multiple development servers.

We are still struggling to release beta, and unfortunately there are no more reasuring news than that.

Posted: 03/07/2003 4:07:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi there... is there still somebody in this forum?
My site is still hungry for In-Portal. I'm beginning to think it will never be released. I hope I am wrong.

CU,
Mr Disaster

Posted: 03/07/2003 12:05:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

We've been waiting for a very long time. Could you please give us an update?

Posted: 03/15/2003 7:10:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Any body out there?

Posted: 03/18/2003 12:50:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Posted: 03/23/2003 11:41:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

We are here :smile:

As I mentioned in the topic above, the beta is in full motion, and we will be moving to the last step of testing the front end soon.

Cheers,
Pavel

Posted: 03/24/2003 3:07:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

This is odd.

One release a beta because it should be tested before release.

But apparently, this particular beta, is not meant to be tested by users dying to give it a spin...not even on a controlled demosite.

Arent you interested in any feedback?
How much "testing" are you hoping to get if you dont run the beta in public and allow people to give you a feedback? It contradicts the whole purpose of having a beta.

Any way, you can & should do as you see fit. But I do understand the average user suspecion about this product.

Posted: 03/27/2003 10:40:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks for your comments!

It seems there is a little misunderstanding. We do have In-link users currently beta-testing In-portal. Instead of opening it to the general public, we are working with a selected group of people.

This is done to enable us to better control the discussion and receive answers to our questions.

The current beta testers are regular web masters, not programmers, who have used In-link for a long time, and have shown a lot of cooperation in the passed.

Posted: 05/20/2003 2:04:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

any news, progress or ETA?

Posted: 06/12/2003 7:13:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:29ef440727]
We do have In-link users currently beta-testing In-portal. [/quote:29ef440727]

name some!
I like to hear from one actually testing a real product not just hot air!
I am really p**ed off by this and watch my posting on page one this is 6+ month old and I promise it will be real for the next 6 months.

Be fair and say it as it is!

Page:     1 2 3 4 5